Dalmia Securities Private Limited maintains www.dalmiasec.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website" irrespective of any change of name or site address and shall include any present or future linkages for products and services) and owns, has the license to use or otherwise has the right to use, free of any pending or threatened liens, all content, graphics, HTML and CGI or other scripts displayed and used on the Website.
1. DSPL has launched and established an online trading service on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). DSPL has exclusive and sole discretion to select the customers who would be entitled to use access and benefit out of the Service. DSPL also reserves the absolute right and discretion to decide on the criteria for selecting the customers to participate in the Service offered hereunder.
2. The offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals, licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz., Securities and Exchange Board of India, National Stock Exchange of India Limited, Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and any other relevant authority that may be the regulatory authority of the Service.
3. The Service offered by DSPL envisages a customer opening a Trading account.
4. This Service on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. This Service is not intended to be any form of an investment advertisement, investment advice or investment information and has not been registered under any securities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information, otherwise the same shall not be considered an information. The distribution of this Service or content in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons who access the Service should inform themselves about, and observe any such restrictions.
By accessing and surfing this Website, the customer agrees to be bound by the foregoing limitations.
5. No information, market analysis, research report, etc. on the Website is to be construed as a representation with respect to shares, securities or other investment regarding the legality of an investment therein under the respective applicable investment or similar laws or regulations of any person or entity accessing the Website.
6. This Service is provided on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Website; www.dalmiasec.com, DSPL, its associate concerns, directors and employees, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of suitability, merchantability, and non infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information relates.
7. Dalmia Securities Private Limited will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the Website, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Dalmia Securities Private Limited has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Use of the Service is at any persons, including a customer's own risk. The data and information provided on the Website is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by DSPL to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. DSPL or their employees have or may have an outstanding buy or sell position or holding in the securities, options on securities or other related investments of issuers and companies mentioned herein. The investments discussed or recommended in the market analysis, research reports, etc. may not be suitable for all investors. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advisors as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but DSPL does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of DSPL. The articles and other data in the Website are only informative.
9. Neither DSPL nor its affiliates shall be precluded from making any contract or entering into any arrangement or transaction with the companies mentioned herein or with itself in the ordinary course of business or from undertaking any banking, financial or agency services for the companies or for itself or from underwriting or guaranteeing the subscription of or placing or subscribing for or otherwise acquiring, holding or dealing with any of the stocks or shares or debentures or debenture stocks or any other securities whatsoever of the companies or in which the companies may be interested, either with or without a commission, or other remuneration or otherwise, at any time entering into any contract of loan or deposit or any other contract or arrangement or transaction with the companies or being concerned or interested in any such contract or arrangement or transaction which any other company or person would be entitled to enter into with the companies and they shall not be in anyway liable to account either to the companies or any person visiting or accessing the Website including a customer of the Service for any profits made by them thereby or in connection therewith a and the DSPL or its owner or affiliate shall also be allowed to retain for their or his own benefit any customary share of brokerage, fee, commission, interest, discount or other compensation or remuneration allowed to them.
10. DSPL along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by DSPL on the Website.
11. DSPL makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content on the Website. DSPL shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The links being provided to the customer are only for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DSPL of the site, or its content or the sponsoring organization. By providing access to other websites, DSPL is not recommending the purchase or sale of the securities issued by it nor is it an endorsement of services provided by its sponsoring organization.
12. The maximum liability of DSPL and its affiliates to the customer shall be subject to the amount of fees paid by the customer for the services that he / she may have availed of through the Website or in pursuance of the offer or the Service.
13. DSPL shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the Website, even if the same are advertised for on the Website.
14. No judgment or warranty or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and DSPL shall not be responsible therefore.
15. DSPL shall not be liable if the customer downloads any information or software from this Website. Further, DSPL or its affiliates shall not be liable if the customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, transmits, (re) publishes it or removes or obscures any intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this Website. DSPL shall not bear the responsibility if the customer modifies or uses the content or services he / she gets from this Website for any purpose other than those permitted, and in doing so violates the intellectual property including trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights of DSPL.
Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. .......... Issued in the interest of investors
"KYC is one time excercise while dealing in securities markets-once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker,DP,Mutual Fund etc),you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary."
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."